Sunday, July 20, 2008

Harlan County High Senior Spokes Model

Our first senior spokesmodel from the new Harlan County High School is Brooke, a varsity cheerleader and great girl!

I can actually credit her and her mother for helping jumpstart my career when I moved back to Kentucky from Florida. I used Brooke as a model last fall to take outdoor portraits for my portfolio. I made business cards with her images, handed them out, and I've stayed crazy busy since!

Here are a few of my favoites from her studio senior portraits.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Zehr said...

Very nice again! Great work!

Stephanie said...

What a cute girl! Your work is inspiring.

Sarah Holland said...

Great work, as usual! Love the zebra background.