Thursday, February 19, 2009

Erika ~ 2009 Senior

With the rush from the Fall and Christmas season and then being out of town at photography conventions almost all of January, it had been a while since I'd had the opportunity to photograph a senior. That changed last week when I took Erika's senior portraits.

We got really lucky, when the day of her appointment it was in the 60s! We started our session at the Kingdom Come State Park and there, we created some of my favorites from her session.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also used her as a guinnea pig to try out my new background.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

love them all, but really love #9. She made great outfit choices.. love the red and white shirt pics too.