Monday, March 16, 2009

My new niece

Meet Brianna Raye Edwards!

Photobucket

She was born on February 26, 2009 in Whitesburg, Kentucky. I only got to see her a couple of times before I moved, so I'm really sad that I didn't get to take more portraits. You guys will be seeing more of her after I go back home for a visit!

This is the first picture that I got to take of her before the nurses took her away for her first bath.
Photobucket

Dad and big sister, Hannah, wait for the curtains to be opened so they can see baby Brianna
Photobucket

The curtains finally opened and Brianna was revealed
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She warmed up and finally got to come into the room for a visit
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom waits patiently for her turn to hold Brianna
Photobucket

These 2 images are compliments of Hannah, 7 years old.
Photobucket
Photobucket

These were taken the day she came home from the hospital, 2 days old...also the day that I moved.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the little feet pictures!!