Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to the Real World

Well, I'm back from my vacation to Florida. It was my first visit since I moved back to Kentucky from Jacksonville and I'm very glad I got to meet up with a couple of old friends!

We flew into Jacksonville, rented a car (a hybrid which saved tons of $$$ in gas), drove to the West coast of Florda and stayed in Tampa for a week. I haven't gone through the hundreds of photos that I took while there, but I have gone through a few and I thought I'd share!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stinks to have to come back to reality!!

The pics are fantastic, as is everything you do!! You are an amazing photographer...!!

Dan