Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cassie, 2009 Senior

Cassie is a senior at Appalachia High. She was referred to us by one of our senior spokesmodels, Catherine. (Thanks Catherine!)

Her family from Japan was visiting the US for the first time and they came along with her to her session. I think they took more pictures than I did! :) I was really happy that they got the opportunity to watch her have her portraits taken.

Cassie made my job super easy! She brought along great outfits and props. We think alike...she forgot her umbrella and I just happened to get one just before her shoot!

It's so hard for me to choose my favorite. Just when I think I've decided, I'll see the next shot and change my mind. Here are Cassie and her family's favorites:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Misty Sparks :) said...

Great shots, Jessica! The senior is so pretty & has gorgeous eyes. If I *had* to choose a favorite, it'd probably be the first one with the umbrella and yellow coat, just because it's fun! But they're all wonderful :-)