Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halfway to Hazard

Okay, so I'm really late in posting this blog, but I think these guys deserve all the attention they can get.

I saw Halfway to Hazard in September at the Black Gold Festival in Hazard and I was really impressed. These guys sure know how to put on a good show! They've toured with Tim McGraw (who also co-produced their album) and Jason Aldean. They were also nominated for an ACM Top Duo award. What I like just as much as their music and performance is that they are proud to be from Eastern Kentucky.

Be sure to check out their website www.HalfwayToHazard.com and pick up their self titled CD.

Here are some shots that I took during their show at the Black Gold Festival...

This girl is H2H's biggest (and smallest) fan. She stood on the stage, sang, and danced for the whole show. She even caught the attention of the camera man who was filming their performance for an upcoming music video.

One of their most loved songs is called "Daisy". I captured this expression right after she sang, word for word, the line "...because my sweet Daisy loved the HELL out of meeeeeeee!" You should have heard the roar of laughter from the crowd. It was very cute!







I wasn't the only one taking pictures!

Jeremy Popoff from the band LIT joined them for a couple of songs

The guy on the left was the happiest person I've ever seen! lol

Even the kiddos love Halfway to Hazard

I'll end my blog post with my favorite image from that night...

1 comment:

Jeannie Reeves said...

Fantastic pictures.. Never heard of them, but your photos make me want to go see them somewhere.. LOL