Monday, November 10, 2008

Tawny, June Buchanan High Senior

Tawny is our third senior from June Buchanan High. We chose 2 outdoor locations with contrasting styles. First, we shot in an alley to get some urban style images.

Next we went to Kingdom Come State Park to take advantage of the beautiful fall day we were having.




Tawny was such a trooper, doing the whole outdoor shoot in bare feet!

My assistant, Dee, was a trooper as well....packing around my huge reflector.

We finished her session in the studio.


3 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful Jess!

Jeannie Reeves said...

These are beautiful.. I really like the one with her standing on the gravel road.. HOT!

Anonymous said...

They are all great, but everything about that third one made me say "wow".
I laughed at that photo of your assistant with the reflector... mine is huge like that (60x72 I think) and my poor assistant gets knocked over by gusts of wind when holding it... hilarious!