Saturday, November 8, 2008

Miss Marlee

Marlee has the most active imagination of any child I've ever worked with. Her mom, Felicia says that she is someone new almost every day. The day of Marlee's shoot, she and I were pretending to be cleaning her house and garage. By the way...pretending to clean is the only cleaning I ever do. :)

I loved her outfit as well! It's so bright, bold and colorful that it grabs your attention and doesn't let go. Felicia made her corset and hairbow and did a fantastic job. In fact, I may get her to make some outfits to keep at the studio!

The day of her viewing appointment Felicia told me that Marlee had a new character that she had been pretending to be....me! :) She said she'd go around with her imaginary camera and tell everyone to "Look at my camera. Can you see my eye?" Kids are just too cute sometimes!

We had a ton of fun and got some fantastic shots. Here are some favorites...





2 comments:

Jane Bingham said...

Love that crazy style in her outfit!! The one where she is peeking around the wall...so cute!
How neat is it that she pretends to be you. Now THAT says what a great job you did with her!

Unknown said...

Dude, how cute is she! These are awesome.