Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Big Fat Redneck Thanksgiving

Today, I had the most redneck Thanksgiving ever. :)

I thought I'd share some snapshots from the day.

We started dinner off right...with the finest Tennessee wine! We looked for Mason jars to drink it from, but could only find these small plastic cups. We each had at least one "wine shot".

The ferrets were total attention hogs



The pets ate...

The kids ate...


and became infatuated with a troll's butt...


Aunt Sonita had too many wine shots and forgot that although we are in KY, it's still wrong to make out with your nephew (poor J.P.)

Although cousin J.P. has been neutered, he still can't resist humping the occasional leg.

The wine made us all a little too happy and started showing each other some love...




Aunt Sonita wanted a perfect picture with her grandbabies and great neice and nephew

Cousin Nathan shows us how to properly accessorize a plaid shirt... with Bass Pro Shop camo hat, a gun, and a missing tooth.

A Kentucky thanksgiving can not be complete without ending it with shooting a broken TV on top of a mountain.


Although I obviously wasn't dressed for the occasion...

I was still forced to participate in the broken TV's death.

Dang it was loud! Luckily I also had my redneck earplugs...

J.P. REALLY loved Nathan's gun (probably a little too much)

And finally, a photographer can't resist taking a shadow self-portrait

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ah Jess, your thanksgiving SO reminds me of my usual family get together's!!!!