Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photography Class Field Trip

On Wednesday, the Harlan County High's photography class took a field trip to our studio. They got to stay for 2 hours so I did a sample senior session and explained how and why I do things. They brought along their cameras and also got to take portraits of each other. I think that was their favorite part!

No one was safe from my camera! Each student demonstrated a different pose and had their portrait taken. At the end of the field trip, I uploaded their images and briefly explained my retouching techniques. Thank you to the brave soul who allowed me to blow up his face 300% and explain my digital workflow! :D

He was such a good sport for allowing his classmates (and myself) to photograph him.





Our retouching volunteer










I'd like to thank the photography teachers, Carlton Hughes and Chris Jones for arranging this field trip. I hope to do it again soon!

I found a couple more pictures to add!