Sunday, August 10, 2008

Andrea, Cumberland Gap Senior Spokesmodel

Andrea, her sister, and mom are 3 of the nicest (and most patient) people you will ever meet! Our shoot lasted for a solid 3 hours. Let me tell you, I think we were all exhausted and starving (at least I was!) by the end of the session. Andrea is just so darn photogenic that it was hard calling it a wrap.

I usually post a sneak peak of 5 images in the days following a session. However, there was NO way that I could narrow it down that far! After staring at them for a long, long time, I finally got it down to 6.

Here ya go!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry, Andrea, you're probably tired of hearing it, but I just have to say...

Doesn't she look like she could be Tiffany Amber Theissen's (Kelly from Saved by the Bell) younger (and prettier) sister?!?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love you style. beautiful work.