Friday, August 29, 2008

Rebecca, HCHS Senior Spokesmodel

Okay. I've said on more than one occasion that I took way too many pictures and made it too hard for my seniors and their parents to choose. Well, I outdid myself with Rebecca.

Between her cheerleading practices and my crazy-busy schedule, it was almost impossible to find a date to do outdoor & studio shots. So, we had to break up her appointment over two days, which resulted in more than 400 pictures!

Man, talking about tough! It was so hard to choose favorites to retouch that I ended up proofing more than twice what I usually do!

Red and black seem to be the trend with my favorites. Check out the blog in a week or so to see tons more pictures in her senior book!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: