Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kelli & James

I get the pleasure of working with Kelli and James at least twice this year! I'll be photographing their outdoor wedding in October. I'm so excited about it because from what Kelli's mom, Donna, has told me about it, it's going to be beautiful!

We did an engagement session a couple of weeks ago, and boy was it interesting. :) It was incredibly hot that day and despite my air conditioner and fan going full blast, it was almost as hot inside the studio as it was outside. Then again, I work up a sweat during every session!

Kelli & James were awesome enough to let me experiment on them. I found a great location for portraits, but I warned them that involved a 20 minute drive and a short hike up a hill. They didn't even hesitate in saying yes!

We braved the heat, a hike, a smoking car (mine), and ants crawling up my leg. I'd say that it was well worth it because we captured some beautiful images!

Kelli loves my softening effect, so I used it on a good portion of hour outdoor images. Here are a few for you guys to enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: