Friday, August 8, 2008

Catherine, Our Appalachia High Senior Spokesmodel

Catherine and her family came to us from East Stone Gap, Virginia. They drove across Black Mountain (KY's highest peak) to get here. Although it has beautiful views of the mountains, it's not for the faint of hearts! I bought my first car in Big Stone almost 11 years ago. I had just turned 16 two weeks prior and had very limited driving experience. Looking back, I think to myself, "What in the heck was my dad thinking letting me drive a brand new car home over Black Mountain?!?" haha

Anyway, back to the topic. Catherine is going to be a Class of 2009 graduate from Appalachia High. She is our first (and hopefully not last) senior from that school.

I would like to thank Catherine for braving the heat, bugs, and poison ivy to get these awesome shots.

Here are a few of my favorites from her session...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shes beautiful,
i know catherine from a long way.

shes a good person.
i wish i could do that,
i ant a senior yet.
hahaha