Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My new toy! :)

Alright, so I just got back to town at 8:30am from buying my new toy. I left home at 2:00pm yesterday! So, what did I drive 18.5 straight hours to buy?

I always said that if I could afford to buy myself one of these, that I would consider my business a success.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, there it is! The newest addition to my family and business. Hmm...I should name her! Any suggestions? :)

I owe a HUGE thank you to the Rameys whom I purchased it from. I contacted Tony 3 months ago about this car and he was patient enough to hold it for me until I could get my ducks in a row and drive down to get it. They also came and met me and led me to their house when I got lost! Oh, and did I mention that it was like 11:00pm?

While they seemed a bit sad to be parting with it, they seemed genuinely happy for me to be getting it. Tony and his family are native eastern Kentuckians and Wildcat fans, which is a plus!

As I got in the car and we said our goodbyes, they stopped me. They wanted to see my face when I started it up for the first time. It was very cute, and I'm sure they got a kick out of my big, goofy grin (which has yet to go away)! :D

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are blessed! Love your new toy! Enjoy and be safe!

Melissa said...

That is one HOT car!!!

Tony said...

The pony looks happy in his new pasture of Bluegrass. I hope you can keep Horse Play on your License Plate. I really liked your Website!! Your Brad Paisley song made me miss home. Take care.