Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Addy

With all the seniors I've been shooting, it's been a while since I've photographed a baby. Well, I guess I can still call Addy a baby. She's now 9 months old and growing up fast. She's our very first participant in our Bundles & Babies program! Only one more session (the big 1st year) until she graduates from the program.

Of course, I had to capture her 9 month milestone...standing! I love how she has her little toes pointed!
Photobucket

This was a special present from a family member. She was a little wild woman on this thing! We had to keep mom so close behind her that I had to edit her out of the photo.
Photobucket

Anyone who knows me and my work know that I love close ups! Especially with babies, it's too tempting to not zoom in and show off those cute eyes and lips!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: