Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Today, my niece turned 7. She's having a birthday party on Saturday, so today we had dinner at El Charrito in Cumberland. We usually go there together once or twice a week, but today was a little different. For those of you who may not know, when it's your birthday, they will put a sombrero on you, sing you a song, and give you fried icecream.

When she went to the bath room to wash her hands, I told our server about her birthday. I also brought my camera along hidden inside my purse. She had asked me before we left if she was going to have them sing to me. There was no way that I was going to let her birthday pass without a little bit of embarrassment! What are aunts for? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Afterwards, she was a little embarrassed, but she loved it!
Photobucket

Enjoying her fried icecream.
Photobucket

Us...taken by one of the staff.
Photobucket

Unusually happy about the bill. Obviously she wasn't paying for it! :)
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Hannah. I love ya!

Photobucket

No comments: