Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kelsey, HCHS Senior Spokesmodel

Meet Kelsey!

This girl can pull off camo to dressy and everything in between!

The next 3 were taken at the softball field where she spent 7 years pitching. She pitched for the varsity team since the 5th grade!
Photobucket

Everyone who sees this shot says "That is SO Kelsey!"
Photobucket

This one is Dad's favorite.
Photobucket

Having some fun with texture
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This pose is a lot harder than it looks!
Photobucket

Mom's favorite. Kelsey says it's her "shampoo commercial" shot. :)
Photobucket

In this one, I told her to look at Dad (who was doing a fantastic job of holding my reflector) but she gave him kind of a mean look. I said "don't look at him like you're gonna kill him!" and she started cracking up. I captured a beautiful, natural expression.
Photobucket

Dad says this one reminds him of Emmylou Harris from the cover of Elite Hotel
Photobucket
Boy was he right!
Photobucket

Here's a couple of the more dressy shots
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'll end with what has become my "signature shot"
Photobucket

No comments: