Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Costume Contest & Empty Stocking Fund Fundraiser

Hi all!

I can't believe it's almost fall and time to start thinking about Halloween!

I really love this holiday, partly because of my sugar obsession.
:)


Jessica Edwards Photography has some big things going on this year for Halloween and I'm really excited about it.

We are going to be shooting mini Halloween sessions of kids in their costumes the day of Cumberland's trick-or-treating.

In exchange for bringing in one canned food item, to be donated to the Empty Stocking Fund, we'll provide one free 4x5!

In addition to the free 4x5, we'll also be offering very affordable packages for those who wish to share them with friends and family.

One of the things I'm most excited about is our Halloween costume contest! For all those who wish to enter, I'll post your child's picture on my blog and allow the public to vote on the best costume.

Winners will get a great prize, that I'll announce at a later date!

Check back often for updates!

No comments: