Thursday, June 18, 2009

Audrey & Max's Playground session {Lamar, MO Photographer}

Last week, I had a great session with Audrey & Max. Max is a very energetic 5-year-old so we took advantage of that by shooting them at the city park in Lamar. I basically just let him run and play and shot him doing what little boys do. His mom brought along bubbles (which he wanted nothing to do with, haha) and a skateboard, which was a big hit!

In general, I'm a pretty indecisive person. I can never choose a favorite anything! However, for the first time in a long time, it was easy for me to choose a favorite image. Here it is...

family,kids

This one is a close second
family,kids

No, wait...this one is my second favorite
family,kids

Or is it this one?
family,kids

Ok, nevermind...all of the following is my second favorite!
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids
kids,family
family,kids
family,kids
family,kids

1 comment:

Heather Roach Photography said...

They're all awesome. Any mom would love to have these kind of shots with her kid. The first is definantly my favorite too, though.