Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Today, Matt turns 26! This whole weekend, we've had the pleasure of celebrating his birthday. Saturday was our get together with his family. We all headed down to Joplin to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. My chicken salad was awesome and everyone's wings look really yummy too! We played NTN trivia, which I loved doing when I was in college. During the middle of our dinner, they announced on the loud speaker that we were celebrating his birthday and he was rewarded with some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. I wanted to lie and say it was MY birthday too!

Sunday, we had a family dinner at his parents' house so his daughter, Hayley could join us. Kathy made a fabulous dinner of lemon pepper chicken, mac and cheese, and fried squash. We brought over some McAlister's Tea a DQ ice cream cake which was just as good as I remember as a kid!

cake

I took this video just as Matt had gotten a drop of hot wax on his finger and screamed like a girl! haha

I hope you've had a good birthday weekend, Matt! :)

You guys can wish him a happy birthday on Twitter @nfldraftscout and @mpix.

No comments: