Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blayne, Harlan County High {Class of 2010 Senior Portraits}

Meet Blayne! He's our first class of 2010 senior. He will be graduating from Harlan County High School, where he plays baseball.

His dad had emailed me a while back wanting to know if I would be coming back to Kentucky anytime soon. Luckily, I had been planning to go back for Memorial Weekend. I was so afraid that it would rain, because there was a 50% chance of storms Saturday and Sunday. It rained earlier that day, but cleared up about an hour before his session. Yay!

I had a few ideas of where I'd take his portraits, but that all changed when Matt mentioned something that I saw everyday when I lived there, but never paid much attention to. He mentioned the catwalk that crosses over US 119 in front of the old Cumberland High school. A light bulb went off above my head and I knew that's where I'd photograph Blayne!

We finished the session with some shots around the old high school and softball field. Check out what we came up with...

senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
senior,senior boy
Photobucket
senior,senior boy
senior boy,senior
senior,senior boy

No comments: