Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rebecca, Knott Central High Senior

Rebecca is the last of my 2009 seniors. She emailed me a few weeks ago wanting a senior session as well as graduation invitations. Talk about last minute...sounds like something I'd do! :)

Luckily, I had planned on visiting Kentucky over Memorial Weekend, so we made her appointment for then. She drove about an hour to my hometown to meet me and do a photo shoot.

We started at the Kingdom Come State Park...
Photobucket
senior,senior girl,rebecca

Had some fun shooting her in her cap & gown...
Photobucket

Then we drove to a back alley behind my old studio. After she changed into this really cute dress, I found an alley close by that I'd never used before...
senior,senior girl,rebecca
senior,senior girl,rebecca
senior,senior girl,rebecca

And then she changed into her last outfit and we finished the session in the alley where I loved to shoot...
senior,senior girl,rebecca
senior,senior girl,rebecca
senior,senior girl,rebecca
senior,senior girl,rebecca
Photobucket

That's it for the class of 2009! I hope you've enjoyed!

1 comment:

Heather Roach Photography said...

Ok, at first I was thinking, last.. it just got started, then I paid attention to the 2009. ha. These are awesome Jessica. I know she's happy you were coming back into town at just the right time.