Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amy, Liberal High Street Team member

Meet Amy, our newest Street Team member!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Amy Elaine Rose

My nickname is... Amos

I go to school at... Liberal High School

My favorite class is... Yearbook/Bio

My biggest accomplishment has been... getting A's in my dual credit classes

This summer I will... hopefully be traveling a lot

My dream vacation is... a long stay on a beautiful secluded beach

My dream job is... anything fun with people

All time favorite movie... Cry Baby/The Goonies

I love to listen to... music from the 50's/60's

My all time favorite food is... Chinese food

My favorite website is... Facebook

My favorite place to shop is... online

My favorite TV show is... Seinfeld

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Betsey Johnson or Steve Martin

My favorite possession is... sad-probably my phone

I never leave home without... my phone or my archos

A random fact about me is... I tend to snort when I laugh

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...I love that I haven't already seen her ideas anywhere else.

It was great meeting you and your mother, Amy!

No comments: