Monday, April 27, 2009

Brandi, Webb City Street Team Member

Brandi is one determined gal! With her 2 jobs, school, and other activities, she found time to join us at our Starbucks Meet & Greet in Joplin and she made time to come to Lamar for her session!

Here's what we came up with...

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Brandi Trammel

My nickname is... Scout or Chickmunk

I go to school at... Webb City High School

My favorite class is... Web Design

My biggest accomplishment has been... either buying my own car with my money or juggling two jobs, two sports, still helping around the house and school.

This summer I will... work a ton, help with kindercamp, and babysit :)

My dream vacation is... somewhere in South America or maybe Italy

My dream job is... a teacher

All time favorite movie... Ever After

I love to listen to... everything. Except for the scremo stuff...

My all time favorite food is... cherries!

My favorite website is... facebook

My favorite place to shop is... American Eagle

My favorite TV show is... American Idol or Dancing with the Stars

An unusual talent I have is... I can write with both hands!

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Jesus!

I never leave home without... my keys! or my phone!

A random fact about me is... I currently have two jobs!

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...she has more creativity than all the others but doesn't charge an arm and a leg. :) and I love her work.

No comments: