Friday, April 17, 2009

Kira, Our First Street Team Member!

Hey everyone!

Meet Kira! She's our first of many Street Team members from surrounding high schools.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Kira Nicole Raymond

My nickname is... KiKi

I go to school at... Webb City High School

My favorite class is... Biology

My biggest accomplishment has been... succeeding in school

This summer I will... Life Guard

My dream vacation is... to go to Ireland

My dream job is... to be a Psychologist

All time favorite movie is... Dirty Dancing

I love to listen to... country and 80's music

My all time favorite food is... Cashew Chicken

My favorite website is... Facebook

My favorite place to shop is... American Eagle

My favorite TV show is... That 70's show

An unusual talent I have is... speaking 3 languages

The person I'd like to meet the most is... GOD

My favorite possession is... CHI

I never leave home without... my cell phone and sunglasses

A random fact about me is... I wrestled for 2 years in 6th and 7th grade to prove to my older brother that I was stronger than him.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because (my shameless plug)... she is amazing at what she does. She puts a lot of thought and creativity into what she does.

Thanks, Kira! You rock! :)

No comments: