Friday, April 24, 2009

Tyler, Parsons High Street Team Member

Meet Tyler! Having a great smile and serious look, he was super easy to shoot!

Photobucket
Photobucket


My name is... Tyler Johnson

My nickname is... Ty or T.J.

I go to school at... Parsons Senior High

My favorite class is... Anatomy and Physiology

My biggest accomplishment has been... making all A's since forever.

This summer I will... work (I have a car payment now, it sucks!) and travel as much as possible.

My dream vacation is... A trip to Greece or Italy (I love Italian food)

My dream job is... to be an A-list film actor. That would be amazing.

All time favorite movie... The Parent Trap, Little Rascals, House Bunny, Baby Mama, I Love You Man, and 17 Again.

I love to listen to... all types of music. Pop, hip hop, rock, rap, country, acoustic, soul, jazz....I love it all.

My all time favorite food is... I love chicken enchiladas and chicken alfredo. Basically just chicken in general.

My favorite website is... I have 3: facebook, twitter, and perezhilton

My favorite place to shop is... Heritage 1981, Express, AE outfitters, Hollister and Pacsun.

My favorite TV show is... well I just watch way too much TV. I'd have to choose Heroes, 90210, SNL, The Hills, Sonny With a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana (dont laugh), and Ugly Betty.

An unusual talent I have is... I think I'm psychic! haha I just randomly predict the future every now and then. I guess you could call me a Some Time Psychic.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Lucille Ball. She was the greatest TV actresses and physical comedians of all time. I'd want to know all of her secrets, there's so much about acting that I could learn from her.

My favorite possession is... my family : ) Does that count?

I never leave home without... money! I'm always prepared to spend some cash, which is probably why I'm always broke.

A random fact about me is... I never do these surveys right. I think the idea is to give one answer to each, but I can't do that. I just ignore the rules and do things my way : )

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...I'm cool like that : )

No comments: