Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tyler, Girard High Street Team Member

If I remember correctly, Tyler was the first Junior to inquire about our Street Team program weeks ago. I could tell from the first time we emailed that he was a good guy and would be great to shoot. I was right! He and his mom are the sweetest people ever!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Tyler John Egbert

My nickname is... Ty, T-Y, Eggy, Egbert

I go to school at... Girard

My favorite class is.... Ag

My biggest accomplishment has been... FFA Chapter President

This summer I will... be in Washington D.C., Manhattan, KS, or working on a farm in the middle of nowhere

My dream vacation is... Italy

My dream job is... Physical Therapist

All time favorite movie... Pirates of the Caribbean Series

I love to listen to... Everything except most Country music.

My all time favorite food is... Anything Italian

My favorite website is... Facebook, I literally don't do anything else on the internet

My favorite place to shop is... Aeropostale, Romancing the Stone, Brookstone, any of Silver Dollar City's shops

My favorite TV show is... Family Guy

An unusual talent I have is... playing Pong with my eyes.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Zig Ziglar.

My favorite possession is... my truck, even though it's not really mine, haha

I never leave home without... phone, wallet, and sunglasses.

A random fact about me is... I lose my retainers at least once on every vacation I take.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...Jessica is an awesome photographer, a cool person with a very cool Kentuckian accent, and prices are very good with the parents. Also, she is a nice twist on typical Four-States photographers. Best of all, Jessica has the sweetest ride.

haha...Thanks, Tyler. I'm pretty fond of it too! :)