Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rachel, Webb City High Street Team Member

Rachel was my first guinea pig for our high contrast, high key senior pictures. They turned out beautifully! Check them out and meet Rachel!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Rachel Harter

My nickname is... RaRe (by the little girl I babysit)

I go to school at... Webb City

My favorite class is... probably Child Development

My biggest accomplishment has been... being true to myself and keeping my values

This summer I will... spend time with family and friends, go on a mission trip and hopefully spend a few days on the beach! ;D

My dream vacation is... a week of laying on the beach in 80 degree weather!

My dream job is... nursing!

All time favorite movie... probably the first Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, this is a hard one!

I love to listen to... laughter

My all time favorite food is... ice cream

My favorite website is... probably facebook or amazon

My favorite place to shop is... currently Express

My favorite TV show is... currently ER, but it changes

An unusual talent I have is... I am fantastic at hula-hooping

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Paul from the Bible

My favorite possession is... Bible

I never leave home without... keys, wallet, phone, lip balm, pencil, planner...

A random fact about me is... my car is a magnet for accidents!

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I really like her style and she is great to work with!

No comments: