Thursday, April 30, 2009

Natalie, Webb City Street Team Member

Meet Natalie! These Street Team promo sessions were intended to be studio portraiture, with their outdoor images being taken in the summer. But, it was such a nice day, that we decided to venture outside and around the corner of the studio.

Here's what we came up with!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Natalie Ann Taylor

My nickname is... NAT

I go to school at... Webb City High School

My favorite class is... Marketing/Entrepreneurship

My biggest accomplishment has been... winning first at regionals my sophomore year of cheerleading

This summer I will... be super busy with weights, cheerleading, and my two jobs.....But I still plan on having as much fun as possible and hopefully going on a couple small vacations :)

My dream vacation is... Italy!

My dream job is... to own a health spa!

All time favorite movie... My Best Friends Girl

I love to listen to... all types of music {depends on the mood}

My all time favorite food is... ice cream

My favorite website is... facebook or myspace.

My favorite place to shop is... The Buckle, Forever 21, and TJMAXX

My favorite TV show is... HOUSE

An unusual talent I have is... I'm a redhead and I can tan.. ha! I actually don't know if that's a talent but I can't think of anything

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Rachel Ray

My favorite possession is... Probably my new laptop.

I never leave home without... My cellphone.

A random fact about me is... I love working out and baking!

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... she takes excellent pictures and makes you feel comfortable and have fun while you're taking the pictures. :)

No comments: