Thursday, April 23, 2009

Newest Street Team Member, Courtney!

Courtney was great to shoot! I really wanted to steal her zebra sweater! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Courtney.

My nickname is ... Court.

I go to school at... Webb City High School.

My favorite class is... News.

This summer I will... be out by the pool!

My dream vacation is... Italy.

My dream job is... graphic designer.

All time favorite movie... Austin Powers.. all 3!!

I love to listen to... all kinds of music.

My all time favorite food is... vodka rigatoni!

My favorite website is... pogo.com

My favorite tv show is... Family Guy.

An unusual talent I have is... I can do the belly dance. lol

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Heidi Klum

My favorite possession is... cell phone.

I never leave home without... cell.

A random fact about me is... I am the baby of 6 kids..

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I love the work I've seen that she has done and the prices aren't outrageous like most places!

No comments: