Saturday, April 18, 2009

Andrea, Joplin High Street Team Member

Hi all!

Meet Andrea (pronounced Aun-dray-uh) :) our newest Street Team member!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Andrea Taylor

My nickname is... Drea

I go to school at... Joplin High School

My favorite class is... Comm Arts CP

My biggest accomplishment has been... making varsity cheer and maintaining all a's and b's

This summer I will... spend lots of time with my family and friends

My dream vacation is... going to africa

My dream job is... being a model

All time favorite movie... Toy Story

I love to listen to... Christmas music

My all time favorite food is... mac and cheese

My favorite website is... Facebook

My favorite place to shop is... Forever 21

My favorite tv show is... The Hills and Sponge Bob

An unusual talent I have is... making my lips go opposite ways!

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Oprah

My favorite possession is... my Bible

I never leave home without... my cell phone

A random fact about me is... I am obsessed with lip loss

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... her work is absolutely amazing!

Awww, thanks Andrea! :)

No comments: