Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Karly, Webb City Street Team Member

Karly and I have very similar taste. When she came in for her session, she told me that she really likes the damask pattern. It took all of .02 seconds to figure out what kind of portraits I wanted to create with her!

So...meet Karly and check out her new widescreen wallets!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Karly Sue Baldwin

I go to school at... Webb City High School

My favorite class is... yearbook

My biggest accomplishment has been... National Honors Society

This summer I will... volunteer at Kinder-Camp and work

My dream vacation is... Australia

My dream job is... photography

All time favorite movie...

I love to listen to... soft rock

My all time favorite food is... seafood

My favorite movie is... The Dark Knight

My favorite website is... Myspace

My favorite place to shop is... Romancing the Stone

My favorite tv show is... That 70s Show

An unusual talent I have is... I love doodling with pastels!

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Jesus Christ

My favorite possession is... my computer

I never leave home without... my phone

A random fact about me is... I have 2 ferrets; Rocko and Daisy

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I love her style, the type of camera she uses and of course great prices.

No comments: