Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ashley, Frontenac High Street Team member

We have lots of new blogs coming up! The first is of the lovely Ashley. At first, we thought we'd have to reschedule because her face got sunburned, but we kept the session and ended up getting some really great images! Yay!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Ashley Lock

My nickname is... Assley or Ash

I go to school at... Frontenac High School

My favorite class is... Speech and Theatre

This summer I will... Babysitting

My dream vacation is... A week in Sydney, Australia

My dream job is... Teaching

All time favorite movie... Role Models

I love to listen to... Anything but classical and rock

My all time favorite food is... Salad

My favorite website is... Facebook

My favorite place to shop is... Maurices

My favorite TV show is... I don't watch TV

An unusual talent I have is... I have a super good memory!

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Marilyn Monroe

My favorite possession is... My laptop or cell phone.

I never leave home without... Cell phone

A random fact about me is... I'm going to Spain next spring break!

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I love her pictures! I think she is great at what she does.

No comments: