Monday, May 18, 2009

Sarah, Carthage High Street Team Member

Sarah's shoot was so much fun! It had been raining earlier in the day, so that that inspired me to use some new props. I purchased some matching rain boots and umbrella in a couple of different styles. Along with Sarah's great attitude and style, they helped us create some awesome images!

Check out what we came up with...

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Sarah Goolsby

My nickname is... Super Sarah

I go to school at... Carthage High School

My favorite class is... AP History

My biggest accomplishment has been... Becoming who I am.

This summer I will... Attend a Ben Folds concert, go to debate nationals in Alabama, go to a two-week debate camp at MSU, go on a road trip with some of my friends, go to a service-oriented church camp and turn 17.

My dream vacation is... Going to Italy.

My dream job is... To be a social worker, or just to help people.

All time favorite movie... It's a tie between The Godfather and Fight Club.

I love to listen to... Graham.

My all time favorite food is... Coffee, if that counts.

My favorite website is... Postsecret.com

My favorite place to shop is... Thrift stores, or Romancing the Stone.

My favorite tv show is... I like pretty much anything on HGTV, but my favorite TV series is Invader Zim.

An unusual talent I have is... I'm pretty good at explaining things, though I don't know if that counts as unusual.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Jesus. Think about how many questions He could answer for you. It blows my mind.

My favorite possession is... My Converse or my backpack.

I never leave home without... Pens.

A random fact about me is... I'm a chocolate milk fanatic.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I thought it would be a good opportunity.

Thanks, Sarah! I love postsecret.com too! :)