Monday, May 18, 2009

Melanie, Nevada High ~ Our Last Street Team Member

Melanie is the last of our 2010 Senior Street Team members. I still can't get over what a great bunch of seniors that we have! I don't think I could ask for a better team. :)

I tried out a new background on Melanie, and I have to admit, I really like how it turned out. I can't wait to photograph Melanie's full senior session this summer!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is Melanie Ann Messick.

My nickname is Mel.

I go to school at Nevada High School.

My favorite class is chemistry, not because I like science but because the teacher is amazing.

My biggest accomplishment has been surviving high school and living with my family.

This summer I will play volleyball in my spare time.

My dream vacation is going to the beach with a bunch of my good friends and having the time of my life.

My dream job is a model, but it's most likely never gonna happen.

All time favorite movie the Lion King. The good ones last forever.

I love to listen to music I can relate to.

My all time favorite food is pizza. Who doesn't love pizza?

My favorite website is facebook. Duh!

My favorite place to shop is out of town? I don't have a favorite store really.

My favorite TV show is Family Guy.

An unusual talent I have is somehow being able to get lost in the town I've lived in my entire life.

The person I'd like to meet the most is my true love. Corny I know.

My favorite possession is my friends. I don't really possess them but I still have some!!

I never leave home without my phone.

A random fact about me is I play sports year round, volleyball swimming and track.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because she let me model as a junior!!

No comments: