Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stacey, Frontenac High Street Team member

Meet the beautiful Stacey. She is super photogenic and easy to shoot! We're adding some new products to our line, including an acrylic wall portrait. The following image was used as an acrylic sample in our studio (minus most of the text). We'll be photographing our new product samples (metal mural, metal print, and acrylic) very soon for y'all to see!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is...
Stacey Burke

My nickname is ...
Stace

I go to school at...
Frontenac Jr/Senior High

My favorite class is....
Art

My biggest accomplishment has been...
Getting over my stage fright, well partially

This summer I will...
Road trip?

My dream vacation is...
A week in London. Free, of course.

My dream job is...
Actress

All time favorite movie...
I love Across the Universe, or even Beetlejuice

I love to listen to...
Just about anything, preferably "hardcore" music? ha

My all time favorite food is...
Anything vegetarian friendly :)
My moms Eggplant Parmesan is awesome though

My favorite website is...
YouTube

My favorite place to shop is...
Forever 21

My favorite TV show is...
I don't watch that much TV

An unusual talent I have is...
I can lick my nose

The person I'd like to meet the most is...
Winona Ryder or Dita Von Teese

My favorite possession is...
My photo collage in my room

I never leave home without...
Blackberry

A random fact about me is...
I like to write, a lot.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...
The work she does is absolutely gorgeous

No comments: