Monday, May 11, 2009

Samy, Nevada High Street Team Member

Samy and I created some beautiful images! At the beginning of the session, we took some fashion-inspired images for her promo material. We ended the session with some gorgeous maternity portraits. You just gotta love that mother-to-be mother glow! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Samantha Savage.

My nickname is... Sam or Samy…usually I’m called one of those. Nobody really knows me as Samantha.

I go to school at... Nevada High.

My favorite class is... Desktop Publishing.

My biggest accomplishment has been... making UCA all-star my seventh grade year. I was the only seventh grader on the squad that did it.

This summer I will... prepare for my little girl and turn 18!

My dream vacation is... to go to Ireland.

My dream job is... NFL football coach. I love football.

All time favorite movie... Dazed and Confused. My sister and I love to watch this movie.

I love to listen to... 90’s rock. Bands like Counting Crows, Bush, Foo Fighters, etc.

My all time favorite food is... Chinese! I could eat Chinese everyday for the rest of my life.

My favorite website is... facebook.

My favorite place to shop is... depends on what I’m getting. I love to shop for gifts and things at Romancing the Stone. But for my clothes I would have to say American Eagle.

My favorite TV show is... One Tree Hill.

An unusual talent I have is... wiggling my eyes. It’s hard to explain but basically it looks like my eyes are vibrating. My mom is disagreeing with me right now though haha. She told me to say I’m a natural artist and I’m very creative.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Tom Brady! He’s my favorite football player.

My favorite possession is... my cat Powder. I think I take care of him better than I do myself.

I never leave home without... my chapstick, my phone, and my ID.

A random fact about me is... in my family I’m known as the one who always has useless information. They all think I know too many things about stuff that’s not important. Mainly because I love watching the History Channel and things like Monster Quest or UFO Hunters.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...I love that she’s a young photographer and I like to work with people that I feel I can relate to or at least have something in common with. She is also very talented and has an outgoing and joyful attitude.

Thanks, Samy! You were awesome to work with!

No comments: