Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eddie and Angel, Fort Scott Street Team Members

I decided to blog Eddie and Angel together. They are really good friends and traveled & completed their session together. They also brought along a friend, Chavez.

This trio was a riot! They had tons of fun, as you can see...

alt="Photobucket">
Photobucket

Now meet Eddie!

He has tons of faces...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Eddie Harryman

My nickname is... Eddie The Yetti

I go to school at... Fort Scott Sr High

My favorite class is.... anything involving food

My biggest accomplishment has been... making it this far without having any major regrets

This summer I will... Work out and hang out

My dream vacation is... I wanna snow board

My dream job is... anything that I can do that I can make people laugh while doing sounds good to me

All time favorite movie... kickin it Old School

I love to listen to... give me some AAR and I'm all good

My all time favorite food is... cheeseburgers

My favorite website is... facebook

My favorite place to shop is... where ever I can go to shop I guess it doesn't really matter to me

My favorite TV show is... That 70s Show

An unusual talent I have is... I can shoot pool one handed while texting...and not miss

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Warren Sapp, or Mike Alstott

My favorite possession is... a necklace my grandma gave me before she passed away

I never leave home without... phone

A random fact about me is... I'll sing along with any song even if i have to make up words cuz I don't know them

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because...it looked like a good opportunity to try something new

And now meet Angel!

(I love this one)
Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Angel Ann West

My nickname is... Ang

I go to school at... Fort Scott HighSchool

My favorite class is... Anatomy and Physiology

My biggest accomplishment has been... qualifying for nationals in forensics twice.

This summer I will... be attending girls state, nationals, and a prelaw camp at Washburn University.

My dream vacation is... Italy.

My dream job is... to be a famous prosecuting attourney.

All time favorite movie is... Armagedeon

I love to listen to... anything, music = all forms of emotion..there really is a song for every occasion!

My all time favorite food is... steak.

My favorite website is... facebook, twitter, or myspace.

My favorite place to shop is... AE outfitters, Hollister, or Abercrombie & Fitch.

My favorite TV show is... Law and Order SVU.

An unusual talent I have is... - hmm not many of my talents are unusual. do over question please??? lol.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes or The Rock. :)

My favorite possession is... my dog Roscoe P. Coaltrain!

I never leave home without... cellular device.

A random fact about me is... I have 12 siblings.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... her work seemed unique yet poised, and it caught my eye. :)!

Thanks guys! Y'all are awesome! :D

No comments: