Monday, May 11, 2009

Austin, Frontenac High Street Team Member

Austin and I had a great shoot. We started the session with some high contrast, high key shots. He's the first guy I used this technique on, and I have to say, I'm a big fan. We ended the session with a different t-shirt and we used window lighting and existing walls in the studio.

Check out what we came up with...

senior,boy,senior boy
senior boy,senior,boy

My name is... Austin Lee Gossett

My nickname is... Austin

I go to school at... Frontenac High

My favorite class is... Graphic Design

My biggest accomplishment has been... Playing two concerts for my band

This summer I will... Go to Concerts, Make Money, Live the dream

My dream vacation is... Europe

My dream job is... Singer/Guitarist or Graphic Designer

All time favorite movie... Donnie Darko

I love to listen to... The Devil Wears Prada/ Dance Gavin Dance

My all time favorite food is... Pizza...pepperoni!

My favorite website is... myspace.com

My favorite place to shop is... pac sun

My favorite tv show is... Breaking Bad

An unusual talent I have is... Stamina..haha

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Will Ferrel

My favorite possession is... My Ipod touch

I never leave home without... My phone

A random fact about me is... I like to party

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... it seemed like a good place to get creative and artistic photos taken!

No comments: