Friday, May 8, 2009

Chelsey, Carl Junction High Street Team Member

Chelsey was my guinea pig when I wanted to try out a high contrast, high key lighting style. I have to admit, it turned out awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Chelsey Leigh Easter

My nickname is... Chels, Easter Bunny, or just Easter

I go to school at... Carl Junction High School

My favorite class is.... Advanced Foods

My biggest accomplishment has been... being regional officer for three years straight in FCCLA

This summer I will... babysit, go to dance camp, and swim as much as possible

My dream vacation is... Hawaii

My dream job is... Kindergarten teacher

All time favorite movie... Ever After

I love to listen to... all kinds of music but mainly country

My all time favorite food is... chicken alfredo

My favorite website is... myspace

My favorite place to shop is... American Eagle

My favorite TV show is... Law & Order

My favorite possession is... my cell phone and a teddy bear my boyfriend made in Chicago that is my favorite color and has my favorite name

I never leave home without... my cell phone

A random fact about me is... I have been in my school's talent show since first grade

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... I thought it would be fun to be on the street team and work with a photographer new to the area

No comments: