Monday, May 11, 2009

Zach, Liberal High Street Team Member

Zach is one of the nicest guys out there. He's also really easy to photograph! He was very open to anything that I wanted to try. I'm really excited about his indoor and outdoor shoot coming up this summer...I have some great ideas!

Photobucket
senior boy,senior,boy

My name is... Zach Lovell

My nickname is... Lovell ; Lovelly

I go to school at... Liberal High School

My favorite class is... Physical Education

My biggest accomplishment has been... teaching the wild "kids Church" group at my Church

This summer I will... Hang out with friends, go to the lake, an lift weights for football

My dream vacation is... Hawaii

My dream job is... Professional Baseball Player

All time favorite movie... Tommy Boy or Dumb an Dumber

I love to listen to... Pretty much anything, a lot of Christian music

My all time favorite food is... anything Italian

My favorite website is... lately .. youtube

My favorite place to shop is... Hollister or American Eagle

My favorite TV show is... Nitro Circus an Fantasy Factory

An unusual talent I have is... Drawing

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Jesus Christ

My favorite possession is... my truck

I never leave home without... Wallet and cell Phone

A random fact about me is... I write and throw left handed, but do everything else right handed

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... She does great work and she will know what looks good

No comments: