Friday, May 15, 2009

Charles, Parsons High Street Team Member

Charles and I were definitely on the same page for his photo shoot. He brought in nice jeans and shoes, a tie, white button up, and a skateboard. I love that combination! We had very similar ideas on backgrounds, poses, and the general style of the image. Charles has an eye for style and design!

Check out what we came up with and meet Charles!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My name is... Charles Gross

My nickname is... * Chuck G *

I go to school at... Parsons Senior High

My favorite class is... Media or Forensics

My biggest accomplishment has been... Figuring out that I need to be the best early and the only way to do that is with practice.

This summer I will... be spending a lot of time with Tyler and friends

My dream job is... To be an Oscar winning Actor

All time favorite movie... would have to be pretty much all Will Smith movies and much more to many to decide.

I love to listen to... all types of music. Pop, hip-hop, rock, rap, gospel, acoustic, soul, jazz.... I love it all. ;)

My all time favorite food is... BBQ and Mexican and Italian

My favorite website is... facebook, myspace, picnik

My favorite place to shop is... pretty much Hollister, and were ever there’s nice clothes.

My favorite TV show is... MTV and BET pretty much all of them but mostly “Taking the stage”

An unusual talent I have is... being so good looking ... haha not really

The person I'd like to meet the most is... I think that would have to be J.e.s.u.s

My favorite possession is... My friends and family

I never leave home without... Clothing haha ... and most the time my phone

A random fact about me is... That’s my skateboard ... and I love to play the drums and had been playing since the age of 3...

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... when you're like Chuck G you can do that. Have good a photo taken by a pretty lady ... and Tyler said I could haha ... NOT

Aww...thanks Charles!

No comments: