Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ashley, Pittsburg High Street Team Member

It was really hard to chose which images to use for Ashley's senior portrait promo card! In the end, I think that we chose 2 great images which helped create a great widescreen wallet.

Photobucket
Photobucket


My name is... Ashley Lewandowski

My nickname is... LOU LOU! Its pronounced like- LEW-LEW-

I go to school at... Pittsburg High School

My favorite class is.... I'll have to say French class, I can get a nap in that class every once and a while

My biggest accomplishment has been... Going to state in all three relays for track and field.

This summer I will... probably be working since I'm being forced to.

My dream vacation is... PARIS, although I heard Hawaii is really beautiful.

My dream job is... Politician (that won't happen) so either a journalist or an organizer for a non profit organization.

All time favorite movie... Grease, just because I grew up on that movie.

I love to listen to... basically everything.

My all time favorite food is... I like a lot of food, so I'll just go with my mom's cooking.

My favorite website is... hahah.... facebook.

My favorite place to shop is... Charlotte Russe or forever 21

My favorite TV show is... Degrassi or Hey Arnold when I was younger.

An unusual talent I have is... I can bark like a dog really really good.

The person I'd like to meet the most is... Albert Eintstein would have been really sweet.

My favorite possession is... my iPod touch.

I never leave home without... underwear hahahhah

A random fact about me is...I'm the youngest in my class. I should be a sophomore.

I chose to have my senior portraits taken at Jessica Edwards Photography because... she is really creative and artsy at this thing.

No comments: